Ha Noi city tour (Full Day)
8h00 AM Departure. Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting- place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda; founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049, the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continue to visit the Quan Thanh Temple and Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West Lake (one of the oldest in Vietnam).
PM: After lunch proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum, continue to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam, Vietnam’s first university constructed in 1070, it’s gardens and well- preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. The guide will take you past Hoan Kiem Lake, see the peacefull waters, and visit Ngoc Son Temple. For the end of the tour journey visit by coach trip along the Hanoi Old Quarter. Free for Shopping.
Price : 40 USD/pax including lunch, dinner and entry tickets
HALONG BAY - one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- 08h00: 3 hour- road trip to Halong city through Red River Delta. Enjoy the scenery Villages embellished by peaceful green paddy field in the rural areas of Vietnam.
- 12h00: Arrive Halong city, take the boat and have lunch on boat.
- 13h00: Cruise 4 hours through a maze of islets amid dramatic natural scenery, visit Thien Cung & Dau Go Grottoes, Fishing villages, Dinh Lu Huong islet, Cock islets. Enjoy sunset before taking bus back Hanoi.
- 19h30: Arrive Hanoi and have dinner
- 20h30 : End service
- Price : 50 USD including lunch, dinner and entry tickets
ITINERARY 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT to HALONG BAY
- 08h00 Hotel pick up with shuttle bus. Short break half way.
- 11h30 Arrive Ha Long Bay, transfer by tender to the Dugong sail, and enjoy welcome drinks. Check in your cabin and set sail through the Bay while lunch is served
- 15h00 Drop anchor to explore Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave)
- 16h00 Enjoy kayaking and swimming of relaxing on the sail
- 19h00 Dinner is served in the restaurant
- 21h00 Retire to your cabin, watch a movie, have drink at the bar, sing karaoke, join the fishing excursion or play exciting games. Overnight on board.
- 07h30 Breakfast, coffee and tea served.
- 08h30 Visit Bai Tu Long bay
- 09h30 Relax before checking out
- 10h30 Lunch is served on board while sailing on Bai Tu Long Bay
- 11h45 Disembark at the harbor, Ha Long city. Take shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
- 16h30 Arrival back a your hotel or Home
Price : 90 USD including 1 breakfast , 2 lunches, 1 dinner and entry tickets.